Who We Serve
The following are just an example of the Agencies and programs that require livescan fingerprinting:
- AHCA Applicants: Doctors, Nurses, RN & LPN Applicants, Medicare & Medicaid Providers, Home Health Aides, & more.
- DBPR Applicants: Real Estate License Applicants (sales associates and brokers), Mortgage Loan Originators, Construction Contractors, Vehicle Dealers, & more.
- DCF Applicants: Camp Counselors, Day Care Providers, VPK Providers, & more.
- Department of Education (DOE) Applicants
- Medicaid & Medicare Providers & Applicants
- Alcohol & Tobacco License Applicants
- Nursing License Applicants & Home Health Aides
- Many more...
If you would like to ask us a question about who we serve or who is required to get fingerprinted, call us at (855)-461-7867
WHAT WE DO
We provide modern fingerprinting services for license applicants and employees in every regulatory department and agency in Florida.
1-Stop Fingerprinting delivers the quickest and most convenient Live Scan fingerprinting services for prospective and existing employees, volunteers, and license applicants. All of our locations are committed to providing the fastest and simplest solution for anyone seeking to conduct a Level II background check. We strive for every transaction to be as efficient and simple as possible, so that our customers can quickly be on their way.
Our expert technicians capture your fingerprints and electronically send them to be processed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and FBI. Many companies in Miami, Cutler Bay, & Pembroke Pines use Live Scan fingerprinting to check for criminal history and screen their employment applicants.
Our services are vital for healthcare providers, educators, real estate agents, & many other types of professions. If you are seeking a license from the DBPR or your organization is regulated by AHCA, DCF, DOE, VECHS, or another government entity, we are capable of meeting your needs!
1-Stop Fingerprinting is officially certified by the FBI & FDLE to provide fingerprinting services in the state of Florida.